This is a single-cell lithium base battery charger & protection module that comes with USB-C socket 🙂 The charging will be via the USB-C (female) receptor. As USB-C is getting common and popular among electronics devices and also microcontroller modules among maker products, so we decided to carry this charger with USB-C. Grab the USB-C USB cable here. It supports the charging of Lithium base battery includes Li-po and Li-ion battery as the charging and discharging characteristic is similar.
The USB-C connector power input offers direct charging is getting popular nowadays with power banks, some smartphone chargers, and laptop adapter. Not to forget the power adapter for the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B too. With a maximum charging current of 1A, your battery can be charged faster and of course, do make sure the 5V input has sufficient power to provide more than 1A.
It comes with a TP4056 charging IC.
- Single Cell Lithium-based battery charger.
- USB-C connector for power input
- Based on TP4056 Charging IC
- 5V input pads for DIY/custom input.
- Input Voltage: 5VDC
- Charging voltage limit: 4.2VDC
- Minimum discharge voltage: 2.5VDC
- Maximum discharge current: 3A
- The board size: about 2.5 x 1.65 CM
- Light indicates: no load the light not bright, red light for recharging, is full of green light.