The TSL235R-LF is a light-to-frequency converter combines a silicon photodiode and a current-to-frequency converter on a single monolithic CMOS integrated circuit. The output is a square wave (50% duty cycle) with frequency directly proportional to light intensity. Because it is TTL compatible, the output allows direct interface to a microcontroller or other logic circuitry. The TSL235R is characterized for operation over the temperature range of -25 degrees C to 70 degrees C.
- High-Resolution Conversion of Light Intensity to Frequency With No External Components
- Communicates Directly With a Microcontroller
- Single-Supply Operation
- Compact 3-Lead Clear Plastic Package
- Nonlinearity Error (Typically 0.2% at 100kHz)
- Stable 150ppm/° C Temperature Coefficient
- RoHS Compliant (-LF Package Only)View the Complete Family of TSL23 Optical Sensors